About the IJBS-
The Behavioral Science Research Institute (BSRI), Srinakharinwirot University, Bangkok, Thailand, has published the International Journal of Behavioral Science (IJBS) since 2006.
- IJBS is an open access peer reviewed journal
- IJBS publishes original research papers, academic articles, and book reviews in English.
- IJBS publishes two issues per year: in January and July.
- IJBS is indexed in national and international database for journals.
[Call for Papers]
[Instructions to Authors ]
[ IJBS Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement ]
Call for Research papers for January 2017 issue 1:
Call for Research Papers and Articles for IJBS to be published in January 2017. [Submission]
For more information and open access to e-version of the journal, kindly visit the websites:
Contact the Editorial Team at: email@example.com
1. The International Journal of Behavioral Science (IJBS) is included in the list of journals hosted by the prestigious EBSCO database
2. IJBS is indexed in the Tier 1 of the Thai-Journal Citation Index Centre (TCI). [TCI website]
3. IJBS is indexed in the ASEAN Citation Index [ACI]
4. IJBS is indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) hosted by the Web of Science (previously known as (ISI) Web of Knowledge)
Vol 11, No 2 (2016): IJBS (July)
Behavioral Science Research Institute, SWU114 Sukhumvit 23 wattana Bangkok 10110Tel.+662-2584482